Primary HillTop Features
HillTop allows users to perform a variety of tasks related to content management. The following are some of HillTop's primary features:
- Page creation and management
- Content warehousing
- Organization of content with labels and label types
- Online form creation
- Comment moderation for blogs
- E-mail management
- Visitor subscription service
- Data reporting
- Frequently asked questions management
- Social networking integration
- User account management
- Syndication capabilities(RSS, XML, Podcast, etc.)
HillTop's design focuses on security, convenience, efficiency, and ease of use. The following are some of HillTop's benefits:
- Intuitive graphic user interface allows users to quickly access and use HillTop's functions.
- Users with no knowledge of programming code or Web development can create and manage content with HillTop.
- Users can easily customize HillTop to meet their specific duties and needs.
- Built-in security features to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive areas and information.
- Extensive variety of permissions for individual users.
- Single unified system for managing an organization's website(s).
- Allows users to access resources efficiently by internally sharing common content.
- Preset templates maintain a consistent feel throughout website allowing users to focus on producing content instead of page layouts and coding.
- Saves time and money by making content management as simple and efficient as possible.